Happy Halloween
More Graphics at pYzam.com

Friday, September 28, 2007

1st Jennie's shop

Pai phoned me at about 7.00am and I had talked with Bonita that she had arrived at Pai's house at that time. I told Bonita, Please remind Mummy to buy me some Joke and Noodle Tom-Yum for me. Because Martin and Bonita will go to Dubai with Daddy tomorrow. Then next week Nanny will go to see them at Dubai and stay with them for 3 weeks. Then when Nanny come back to UK I will ask her to send my Thai food to me at Steve's house. Today I had a shower at about 7.40am and get ready. I had my coat that Nanny bought it to me. Last night is nippy and today is quite cold too. I had a cup of tea and Pancake that Steve made it's for me. Then Jennie pick me up at home. We arrived her shop about 10.00am. Her shop is pretty and had many of beautiful things. We had a cup of coffee. Today her had a new stock so I helped her to decorated and changed some display in the shop. I'm very enjoyed its. Jennie's friends came to the shop and we had tea and Coconut Biscuits Today had many people came to bought the things in the shop, that's great. Jennie and I had Pasty for lunch. I had more extra of juice and chips. Then we continued tidy the shop until 5.00pm. Then we left the shop. It's raining. We pick her younger dougther Mable at school (same school with Robin). We arrived Steve home and we had a cup of tea. They went back home quickly because today is her mother in law's birthday. Steve made Lasagne for supper.

I helped Steve do the Halloween invited card. Anyway today I very happy and it's one of the good day of my Nippy Chilly Life in UK.






No comments: