Happy Halloween
More Graphics at pYzam.com

Sunday, September 30, 2007

Dinner Saturday

Today is Saturday. Pai phoned me at about 6.30am. Then I wake up at bout 9.20am and I had a shower. I had Tea and Crosong Then I helped Steve and Fiona prepared the food for this Dinner that their friends Mac and Mac will coming. I had Thai Noodle Tom-Yum for Lunch

Uncle Stevve Played Paino


We had fire because it's cold+


Hot+


Today is my 1st day of periods so I felt delicate. Daddy sent email to me and told me that her and Martin and Bonita are arrived to Dubai. I help Steve and Fiona do the decorate and dress up a foods. And I had an idea that I remember when I studied at University I taken a cooking Thai food and teacher me how to do the Rose form Tomato and I can do it. I felt proud by myself. Then when Mac and Mac arrived we had our Dinner, it's delicious.

No comments: