Happy Halloween
More Graphics at pYzam.com

Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Funeral, Salsa lever 2

Today I woke up about 7.40am. Then I went with Robin to school. I said goodbye and saw him off to school. Then I came back home and later Steve, Fiona and I went to a ‘Coffee Morning’ for parents at Robin’s school. Before lunch I helped Steve to cook. I volunteered to chop potatoes and I chopped my finger!!!!!! it’s hurt, but not too badly. About 2.00pm Steve, Fiona and I went to “Mark’s Funeral” at ‘Wells Cathedral’. He’s Steve and Fiona’s friend. I don’t know him, yet I felt sad. Most people in the Cathedral were crying and the songs made me feel sad too. Then we went back to Glastonbury town and Steve and Fiona bought a ‘Black Book’ for me to do my UK Photo Diary. Then we went to pick up Robin from school and then we went to Mark’s house for ‘The Wake’ where we met and chatted to many people. Juke and his family were there too. About 6.30pm we came back home and Juke came to babysit Robin and his two sisters came with us in the car and we dropped them off at the crossroad near their home. They are beautiful. They are both very good-looking. The little one, Mabel, has blonde hair with highlights and blue eyes. The older one, Harriet, has dark hair and dark eyes. They were both very friendly to me and we had a very nice chat. Then we went to Salsa Class ‘in da club’ in Bath. On the way we picked up Shelly. She is Steve and Fiona’s friend, they have been dancing together for many years, and go to Bath Salsa together every Tuesday. Today I’m beginning level 2 and that’s a bit more interesting and also more complicated. About 11.00pm we go back home and sleeppppp….p zzZZ




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. And Bye.