Happy Halloween
More Graphics at pYzam.com

Tuesday, August 14, 2007

1st Salsa class

I woke up at about 9.30am. I had a shower. Then I had breakfast. At about 12.00pm, we want to ‘Clarks Villages’. Nanny bought me new bra and shirt (long slip). At about 2.00pm, Gareth and Julie came home from Wells. At about 3.00pm we had salad for supper. Nanny and Granddad look after Robin at home. After that, we want to Salsa class ‘in Da Club XL’ in Bath. On the way we picked up Shelly. She is Steve and Fiona’s friend. They have been dancing together for many years, and go to Bath Salsa together every Tuesday.
Today I’m beginning level 1 (Basic) with Gareth and Julie. Tonight I had orange juice. But after break we didn’t came back to our class. We watched other people danced on the floor. It’s very interesting and I enjoy it. I think, I like to watch better that I dance!! About 11.00pm we go back home. I want to bed at about 00.00am. And sleeppppp….p zzZZ

No comments: