Happy Halloween
More Graphics at pYzam.com

Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Asha’s Birthday

Today is Asha's Birthday Asha is 9 years old today. After I woke up, I had breakfast. I slept deeply. Then I showered and I washed my hair. Then I chatted with daddy. At 11.0am we went to Asha’s birthday party at Lisa’s. Nanny’s next-door neighbour, Doris, came with us to visit her friend. I met Lisa Bob Asha her friends and her friend's Mum in the party. The kids went to the swimming pool near Lisa’s house. At that day all kids went to Swimming pool. When I saw kids same age of Martin & Bonita it's make me miss they so much Then we went to town. Nanny bought me some clothes at Peacock’s.

Asha and her's bed room


Asha and her's friend's














Then when we came back home, we picked up Doris. I had a cup of hot chocolate and dark chocolate that Doris gave to us. I LOVE DARK CHOCOLATE!!! Then I went to sleep zzZZ…

No comments: