Happy Halloween
More Graphics at pYzam.com

Thursday, August 2, 2007

Arundeul Park

Today I woke up quite early.

Then Nanny and I went to ‘St Banabas House’.

It’s a charity shop.

That Nanny is a volunteer in here.

I helped they something in the shop.

When I want home I had iChat with my Thai Family.

I very miss them.

I had ‘Lasange’ for supper, Nanny made for me.



Granddad and I walked at Arundeul Park

After that I had ‘BURN FAT’ that I want to walked with Granddad at Arundeul Park.

It’s had a fresh air and no pollution.



Long way isn't?


On the top I can see the Village


Yeah...h!!!


Why it's only on black?


Did you see 2 Black?


My first time


Help Me Please!!


Phew! Well done!!! 555


Granddad take Sunset photo, and I take Granddad :)



Granddad take photo, and I take Granddad again :)



Then went we want back home, I had hot chocolate.

And I went to bed zzZZ..

No comments: