Happy Halloween
More Graphics at pYzam.com

Thursday, August 9, 2007

I’m Sick

I woke up at 8.00am. I had breakfast. I don’t have a shower. 9.00am Nanny and I went to charity shop ‘St Banabas House’. Nanny bought me some clothes and necklaces. At 12.oopm Nanny and I walked to the shop near ‘St Banabas House’ to buy some stuff and newspaper. I had 3missed called from Pai, because I leaved my mobile in my bag and putted it in the ตู้ so, I didn’t heard the ring - SORRY PAI  Granddad picked us to home. Phoned Pai’s Mom, Pai phoned me after that. I had lunch with ‘Tom Ka Kai’ (Thai food), Nanny made for me - Delicious! I had hot chocolate with biscuits (shortbread fingers) – I like it. At about 7.00pm I had SICK badly. Nanny and Granddad look after me, they worried about me so much. We don’t know how it’s happened because we eaten all of the same foods. At about 9.30pm, I want to bed.

No comments: